As Frankie says: "It was a very good year, for small town girls..."



Frank Sinatra knows exactly how to make an evening inspiring and pleasant. Just listen to him and you will see ;) Frank rocks

Today I would like to share with you few of the moments from 2015, that were simply amazing. And I'm gonna do this with this few pictures and memories that stick to them, and will forever warm my heart.

To be clear, I'm not doing it to show you how super-duper my life was/is. I am actually doing for myself to remember about it. After all, it's so easy to forget that life is what we make of it (Coehlo would be so proud of me...;)) But seriously, I want to remember myself that I should be constantly grateful because I'm constantly blessed with the greatest gifts of: friendship, open mind and tireless spirit that is still young (although body is getting old way too fast...)  

Yes, despite the few very, very dark moments it was a good year, not only for a small town girl like me... I wanna thank all of my friends for being with me when I was happy, sad and unbearable. I want to apologize those I couldn't spend more time with. And I want to greet and hug all my Readers. Thank you all for being with me. Kisses!  






































Wanna see more pics? Take a look at this:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Kto nigdy nie widział Sewilli, ten nigdy nie patrzył z zachwytem..."

Święto dyszla tu i tam...

Wenecja miasto miłości - a jakże!