30 things to do before it's too late

A wise men said that if you wanna make God laugh you should tell him about your plans. Today I am gonna make Him laugh for sure, but also you my Dearest Readers. All because I am going to share with you 30 things I am planning to do before I turn 30 ( which will happen in a year and about 4 months from now). 

I am writing it down here not because I am such an exhibitionist (for sure not bigger than any other blogger ;-P) but because I believe that sharing it with people will motivate me to keep my word. If you are wondering how does it work then I will just tell you that nothing hurts more than breaking a promise that is public. So there you go, I promise to myself I am gonna make those things before this magic November morning in 2016.


Copernicus Science Center, Warszawa


I am sharing it with you also because some of the plans require company, training or some nice words of encouragement. So let me know if you wanna join me or if you can help me. After all we can have a nice adventure together. You all know where to find me ;) Let's get started:

1. Learn skiing or snowboardig (my ski suit bought few years ago on sale will finally be used, yey! :P)

2. B2 level in Italian - not as easy as I thought

3. Learn to make pasta from scratch

4. Take my grandma to Rome
5. Visit Galleria degli Uffizzi 

6. Finally see "Boeing Boeing" in Bagatela Theatre
 
7. Learn to play tennis

8. Discover Cracow, especially those nice but hidden places not many people knows...

9. Visit Orvieto and see this outstanding cathedral

10. Finally get to France which I have been avoiding with no particular reason

11. Belly dance course- yes I am serious as a heart attack

12. Ultimate cross stitch map of the world- another serious undertaking

13. Reducing meat in my diet to three portions per month

14. Karaoke singing Billy Joel's "Piano Man"  

15. Visit Barcelona and Valencia

16. Learn to dance Shim Sham - neatly and deftly

17. Have fun in Brazil - Małgorzata I hope you're in

18. Be able to make my own bread

19. Steal my mum's old sewing machine and make a good use of it

20. Visit one of the most beautiful places in Europe - Mazury

21. Get a nice haircut - at least once in my life

22. Go back to Ferrara and find those awesome restaurant with the 
best food I have ever tried

23. Stop being affraid of the Accounting Department

24. Cook beef bourguignon for my family

25. Grow some plant for my flat and try not to kill it ( cactuses 
counts!)

26. Spend the night under the open sky

27. Coming back to Porto - I will not accept any rain this time

28. Continue blogging (btw this is the 30th post - coincidence? I don't think so...:P

29. Continue making mistakes.

30. This position is still open for suggestions ...

As you see those are not the big challenes. Bungee jumping and wingsuit flying I will keep for my 40s ;) But seriously I am not considered as a women of success - I don't have a husband nor kids, I don't owe a car. I also don't have a loan apartment. Moreover I don't have an intention to have it. So despite it may look like a looser's list I don't give a hoot - I am gonna do my best to make it all happen.

Oh and a post without a pic is sad so I am putting Adam and Eve photo that always makes me laugh and the photo of myself on a swing as a proof I still feel young despite the fact that 30 is coming...


Marsala 2014




Comments

  1. Jakie piekne plany! Ja marze o tygodniwym urlopie w cieplym ale nie goracym miejscu nad morzem. Czyly taki wczesny wrzesien na poludniu chorwacji lub srodkowe Wlochy. Plaza, cola z cytryna, zieleń, tance na plaży. Czy jest szansa zeby to sie spelnilo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pewnie ze jest! moze w końcu uda nam się wybrać razem ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hej jeździć na desce możesz nauczyć się z nami :) BN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Kto nigdy nie widział Sewilli, ten nigdy nie patrzył z zachwytem..."

Święto dyszla tu i tam...

Wenecja miasto miłości - a jakże!